|Graphics by Debra Buell|
Learn Everything and Speak Out Meeting
Friday, June 2, 2017 - 2:00 PM
Clinton County Government Center
Plattsburgh, New York
If you can't attend in person, you can join by telephone conference call:
Dial-in at 2:00 PM: 917-962-0650.
When asked, enter the Conference Code: 814705.
Note: there is room for up to 15 to join by conference call.
In this public meeting:
• Learn what can be done instead of bus system cuts, from our presenter and meeting moderator.
• Learn what you can do to make your voice heard.
• Sign a petition demanding a better study and solution.
• Say how you feel on video for YouTube and Facebook.
• Learn how to contact your legislators.
• Participate in town hall conversation.
Clinton County wants to change the new (as of 1/1/2017) "expanded" bus service to city service that:
• City service that does not have normal fixed route stops.
• Stops that will cause people to transfer more often at extra cost to riders.
• Will eliminate city paratransit completely.
• Will cause delays for transfer stops and deviation.
• People could lose jobs if late getting to work frequently.
• People could be denied medical care if late for appointments.
Reminder: the June 2 meeting is to prepare for the public meeting with Clinton County officials on June 5, 10:00 AM, also at the Clinton County Government Center. Please plan on attending that meeting as well.